Monday 5 November 2012

{Political_Views} Final Cartoon Election Countdown!


 

One More Day
Sign up for our daily e-mail newsletter: CLICK HERE
THE CAGLE POST

Having problems viewing this email? Read it online here.

Check out ALL of our recent CARTOON COLLECTIONS!



Just one more day of attack ads and political jabs. Check out our new Final Countdown cartoon collection!



Cartoon by Nate Beeler, Columbus Dispatch ( Subscribe to Cagle's cartoons )

Like this cartoon? Share on Facebook | Tweet it | Email to a friend | Comment

Check out new cartoons as soon as they come in on our Cartoon Blog!


Check out more of our recent cartoon collections:




Enjoy our columns? Sign up for our new Cagle Post Commentary Newsletter featuring all our best opinion pieces in one, handy spot!


My New Cartoons
by Daryl Cagle - Comment on the column

I get lots of questions about how I draw my cartoons, and requests to see my sketches, so here it is again on my latest "Swing State Twister" cartoon. I really draw my cartoons for the black and white version rather than the color - even though it is always the color version that readers see here on the web. I suppose that if I liked the color better, I would do a better job with the color rather than just doing enough to make it work. I know that's bad, I should pay more attention to the color... READ MORE




Follow Daryl each day on Twitter at: twitter.com/dcagle
 


No comments:

Post a Comment