Thursday 27 October 2011

{Political_Views} Cash = Terrorism, so you need a chip




My previous post about the roadside TSA and needing papers is here. In fact here in Nevada it has
been suggested that the state ID's and Drivers Permits have this information on it.
  "Siege Heil" America I be a good little patriot, I say pledge, I sign songs, I report on people, my
papers are in order. Can I take a shit now mien Herr."

Also since I retired and have paid off my charge cards and pay in cash. Does that make me a terrorist?
Well maybe to the Banks and their puppets the RepubliCON leaders it does.


>
> Yesterday we looked at how Louisiana is now banning cash
> transactions. Whatever their (fill_in_the_blank) reasons are, they
> will rationalize it in any manner they think will convince you to
> accept it. Because this is just a step towards a much larger
> agenda.
>
> In today's video the lame stream media tries to convince the
> public that we need to get rid of cash in general, because
> (fill_in_the_blank) uses cash, and we can't have that. Their
> solution is to give everyone biometric ID cards to make our
> transactions with.
>
> In the last push for biometric ID's they used (fill_in_the_blank)
> as an excuse to convince us to accept the idea, but that didn't
> work, so now they're saying it's to protect us from...
>
> Video:
>
> http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/5439.html
>
> - Brasscheck
>
> P.S. Please share Brasscheck TV e-mails and
> videos with friends and colleagues.
>
> That's how we grow. Thanks.

>
>

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Political_Views" group.
To post to this group, send email to political_views@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to political_views+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/political_views?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment