Saturday 13 October 2012

{Political_Views} `` ` [Mario Piperni dot Com] Mitt Romney Illustrations

`


`
`


Mario Piperni dot Com has posted a new item, 'Mitt Romney Illustrations'

As election day gets closer, I thought this video of many of my Romney
illustrations needed a re-posting.



You can view all 95 of my Mitt Romney illustrations, old and new, here. All 1680
of my political illustrations can be found here while the video/slideshow
collection of my work lives here.

___

Follow MarioPiperniDotCom on Facebook, Twitter and [...]

You may view the latest post at


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Political_Views" group.
To post to this group, send email to political_views@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to political_views+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/political_views?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment